Lightning Cat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Cat Forums

the real place to be

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrashCanCatClone
Admin
TrashCanCatClone

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:51 am

yayz a new kingdom hearts game is coming out for the psp Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and after looking at a few screen shots one thing that i found out is like in kh2 where you play as roxas from the beginning of the game now you play as him for the whole game and from what i have heard there was going to be a kh3 for the ps3 but was canceled only because if you look at the trailer it didn't even look like a kingdom hearts game and the fact that you couldn't go to different worlds and it looked a little bit like god of war so it was canceled and never to be seen again but now there is Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep for the sony psp witch from how i see it this is the real kh3 and it will be coming out now in japan at December 31,2009 and there is no release data for the US just yet anyway i cant wait to get this game

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Beta Cover
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep 11103_kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep

kh3/khbbs trailer
Back to top Go down
https://lightningcattforums.forumotion.net
MulderYuffie
Admin
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:16 am

Actually Birth By Sleep is a prequel to KH1 which takes place 10 years before the events of the first game. As seen in a trailer above which was first shown as a secret ending in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix you get to play as 3 characters each with their own storylines. Terra (guy with glowing eyes) , Ven (roxas look-a-like) and Aqua (blue haired girl). The game was officially announced alongside Kingdom Hearts:358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS and will both tie in to the eventual Kingdom Hearts III. Recent Nomura interviews speculate that the game will see a eventual re-release of a Final Mix version as Nomura has recently hinted at one for Days. As of now voice work for the game is being done and is due for a release before the Holiday season but don't place your bets just yet as Days was delayed a few times too. There is currently not a release date for the game in the United States but Nomura's plans and the popularity of the series will surely bring it state side.
Back to top Go down
ahosier12
ahosier12

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:50 pm

I heard about this game coming out.
I would love to play it but i don't have a psp Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbycrew.wetpaint.com
MulderYuffie
Admin
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 pm

ahosier12 wrote:
I heard about this game coming out.
I would love to play it but i don't have a psp Sad
You should get one there are alot of good games for it.
Back to top Go down
ahosier12
ahosier12

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:43 pm

I will have to save up some money to get one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbycrew.wetpaint.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Cat Forums :: Video Games :: Newer Games-
Jump to: